Try the new NHS App
The new NHS App, a simple and secure way to access a range of NHS services on your smartphone or tablet.
You can use the NHS App to check your symptoms and get instant advice, book appointments, order repeat prescriptions, view your GP medical record and more.
If you already use Emis Access you can continue to use it. You can use the NHS App as well.
For more information go to www.nhs.uk/nhsapp
The NHS App is the first app from the NHS for people across England.
Use the NHS App to:
- book and cancel appointments search for, book and cancel appointments at your GP practice
- view your record get secure access to your GP medical record
- order repeat prescriptions see your available medications and place an order
- check your symptoms find trusted information on hundreds of conditions and treatments and get instant advice
- register to be an organ donor easily manage your preferences on the NHS Organ Donor Register
- choose how the NHS uses your data register your decision on whether your data can be used for research and planning.
The NHS App gives you more control over your health and care
Use it wherever you are, at any time of the day or night.
It puts information about your health and treatments at your fingertips. This means you can see it when speaking to a health and care professional, for example.
A digital front door to the NHS
The NHS App has been designed with patients and healthcare professionals to be your digital front door to the NHS.
It is quick and easy to use and we will be adding new features in the coming months.
Apps are not for everyone so the NHS App won’t replace existing services. You can still contact your practice in the usual ways if you prefer.