Autumn / Winter Vaccines at Rushbottom Lane Surgery
Autumn Flu & COVID-19 Booster Vaccines
Book now for your 2022 Autumn/Winter Flu and Covid-19 Booster vaccinations
Who can book and how?
If you are eligible for vaccination you will receive either:
- An SMS message with a link to book online (if you have a mobile number registered with us), or
- A letter inviting you to telephone the surgery any weekday after 10am to book.
If you believe you should have received an invite, have had an invite via the NHS but not us, or you are housebound and require a home visit, please contact us.
When are the vaccine clinics happening?
Please note all session are by appointment only.
For people aged over 65:
- Saturday 1st October (9am - 5pm)
- Saturday 15th October (9am - 1pm)
- Weekdays from 17th to 21st October (11.30am-2.30pm)
For those aged 18-65:
- Saturday 8th October (9am-5pm)
- Saturday 15th October (1pm-5pm)
- Tuesday evenings: 11th, 18th, 25th October (6pm-8pm)
- Weekdays: 31st Oct & 1st Nov (11.30am-2.30pm)
For more information on the COVID-19 and Flu vaccines, who should get the vaccines and answers to frequently asked questions, visit the dedicated NHS websites here:
- Flu vaccines: www.nhs.uk/flujab
- Covid-19 vaccines: www.nhs.uk/covid-vaccination
Welcome to Rushbottom Lane Surgery
Please select a site
Stay Up To Date
Time to Learn afternoons when the practice is closed for training
***Time to Learn Sessions 2023-2024*** Please see below poster with time to learn sessions scheduled at the surger...
eConsult is now available. eConsult is an all-in-one online consultation platform to collect robust patie...
***PRESCRIPTIONS*** From the 1st December 2022 the prescription email address will change to the following; Dr Kh...
Weekend & Bank Holiday GP Service
GP practices across Benfleet Primary Care Network are working together to provide the right services at a time which ...
Have Your Say
NHS Friends and Family